M - W 3p-10p . Th 3p-12a . F - S 12p-12a . Sun 12p - 10p
Full-time Assistant Brewer Wanted
Flytrap Brewing is looking for a highly qualified individual who possesses the potential to grow with our brewery. We are currently seeking a motivated, passionate, and energetic person to assist with all areas of preparation and facilitation of beer for service in our tap-room and at outside promotional events. This is a full-time (40+ hours/wk) position with varied hours throughout the week and the potential for some evening hours, weekend hours, and overtime. Pay will be hourly and based on experience.
Qualified Individuals Will:
- Have knowledge of and experience with the brewing process and the production of beer.
- Have and demonstrate experience and comfort with craft beer and beer styles.
- Be a fast learner with the ability to retain information and details.
- Have knowledge of draft equipment and maintenance.
- Be thorough, diligent, and clean with excessive attention to detail.
- Be able to lift up to 55 pounds regularly and work in cramped, tight spaces.
- Be at least 21 years of age, honest, work well with others, and help to foster a positive
environment with a team mentality.
- Regular cleaning and servicing of draft lines and draft equipment.
- Stocking inventory while maintaining cleanliness and organization.
- Performing regular maintenance on equipment in the tap-room and brewery.
- Assisting brewer with various activities to facilitate beer production and brewery cleanliness.
- Working with chemicals, pumps, contents under pressure, and other various hazards in a
safe and professional manner while following standard operating procedures and product
- Conducting quality control and quality assurance activities to ensure product quality.
- Continually learning about craft beer, the industry, and brewing practices.
- Continually developing your palate.
- Other duties as assigned.
For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com