M - W 3p-10p . Th 3p-12a . F - S 12p-12a . Sun 12p - 10p
Flytrap Brewing is adding behind bar staff! The part-time (22 +/- hours/wk) position includes shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Pay is hourly plus tips.
Qualified applicants will:
- Be service minded with a focus on exceptional customer experiences.
- Have experience bartending and working with craft beer.
- Be highly motivated and organized with proficient time management skills.
- Have an eye for detail and a knack for cleanliness.
- Be able to work nights and weekends.
- Be flexible and adaptable with the ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Have working knowledge of craft beer, beer styles, beer flavors and off-flavors.
- Be at least 21 years of age, honest, and help to foster a positive environment with a team
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming environment for guests to enjoy.
- Bartending, providing guests with exceptional, knowledgeable, and courteous service.
- During Bar Back shifts, supporting bartenders in their role to provide exceptional service.
- Assisting with the facilitation of guest functions, events, and taproom happenings.
- Completing opening, mid-shift, closing and other duties as assigned.
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Expanding on your craft beer and bartending experience is encouraged!